The Diocese of Toronto has postponed the moving to the Green Stage of Reopening of Our Church Buildings to Sunday June 5th.
Primarily for us this means that
- Masks will continue to be mandatory until June 5th.
- Outdoor coffee hour has been postponed until June 5th.
At All Saints we will continue to
- Offer hybrid services at 11am
- Ask that people self-screen and stay home if feeling ill or infectious,
- Serve communion in one kind only. We will not be resuming the common cup at this time but will revisit this in the future.
- Offer waves, smiles and peace signs to each other during the peace instead of handshakes or hugs.
- Respect each other’s desire for physical spacing as we are able, consulting with others before sitting directly beside them.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The full letter from the Bishops can be read here.