8am – Outdoor BCP Service
9am – Outdoor Contemporary Eucharistic Service
10am – Online Zoom Exclusive Service
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” Romans 12:12
These words from St. Paul are words we must heed in these times. Taking our times to rejoice when we can, breath deep for patience when we wish to run ahead, and in all things be constant in prayer.
It had been our every intention to reopen our church in person for three distinct services this fall. However, upon reflecting upon the rising numbers and threat of the Delta variant, the leadership team has decided on a slow and cautious reopening plan for September that will be reviewed at the end of the month.
We know how important in-person worship is, so we have decided to have two outdoor Eucharistic services at 8am and 9am, while still maintaining our 10am zoom exclusive service.
The outdoor services on the west lawn in July were well received, and we pray that September will still be warm enough to maintain this. If there is rain or frost, the service will be moved indoors. This decision will be made on Sunday morning.
We will maintain our 10am service as a Zoom exclusive service.
For In-Person Worship we ask:
- Please pre-register for the service via the EventBrite link found on our website (forthcoming) or by calling the office.
- Pre-registering will allow us to do covid screening and record contact information in advance.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Please bring your own lawn chair, and anything else that will make you comfortable – a warm drink or a blanket!
- If you arrive early for the 9am service, you can simply have a seat at the back of the lawn or wait, spread out distantly, to set up.
We thank you all in advance for your patience and your willingness to proceed with caution with us this month as we head back into uncertain times. In all things may we rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.