Join our vibrant, committed community of Christ Followers as our new part-time Youth & Children’s Minister! We are looking for a leader who, for 20 hours each week, will help us to inspire and encourage our children and young people in their lives of faith.
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your faith to work in the lives of youth while you pursue your studies or other employment, this might be a great fit for you. This position will work closely with the Assistant Curate, with leadership from the Incumbent.
The Children & Youth Minister will exhibit the following gifts and skills:
- Theological training
- Ability to share the Gospel with kids & youth in an easy to understand way
- Openness to questions and diverse theological views as expressed by our youth
- Fun-loving and collaborative with our dedicated lay leaders
- Responsible and safety-conscious
- Strong writing skills (able to prepare a simple written report for Vestry)
- Musical ability is an asset
- Familiarity with Youth Alpha programming
- Police check and screening is a requirement
All Saints’ is a Christ-centred community that seeks
to share the message of God’s love and put faith into action.
Interested candidates should contact: The Rev. Molly Finlay at firstname.lastname@example.org or (905) 668-5101 ext. 24